If you are feeling lost or as if something is missing from your life, you might want to investigate this Jesus. People talk about Jesus in various ways. Some people use the name of Jesus Christ as if it were a dirty word, but others know Him on a personal level, and are happy to tell you how He saved them from a life of discontent and despair. They will also tell you how their lives have changed since they have accepted what He did for them. The thing that fills them with the most peace is knowing that they will be in heaven with Him for all eternity.
If you don't know Jesus but would like to learn more about Him - who He is and what He has done for us, please call the office
at 530 547-3271. Leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon a possible.
The amazing thing is you don't need to wait. If you believe Jesus is who He said He is, and are ready to become a member of God's family, there are five simple steps you can take anytime and in any place. God always hears our prayers.
Easy Steps to Become a Member of God's Family
1. Admit that you have sinned. This means admitting the done wrongs things and bad choices we have made.
2. Speak to Jesus about these wrong things you are aware of and ask Him to forgive you. Tell Him you are sorry.
3. Ask Jesus to come into your heart to be your Lord and Savior. Accepting that Jesus was fully man and fully God who came to earth to take the punishment for our sin by dying on the cross. This means you trust Him to guide and direct your path.
Then welcome yourself to the family of God! Tell another believer about your experience.
4. Seek out other believers (people who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Call this church number. The pastor or deacon will answer any questions you might have about being a member of God's family.
In the meantime, you can begin to read your Bible. The first four books of the New Testament teaches us all about Jesus. Those Books are called 1. Matthew 2. Mark 3. Luke 4. John. Each tell the same story from men who were there at the time.
Remember: Jesus is a God of Grace. There is nothing you have done that is unforgivable. He took our punishment when he died on the cross for our sins. The amazing thing is that God raised Him from the dead, and He is alive and lives within those who believe.
5. Praying is simply speaking to God directly. Pray constantly asking for guidance, understanding and wisdom.
Then listen for His still quiet voice.
Remember: Jesus loves you and will never leave you. He is always there when you reach out to Him.